Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ronnie the pommys diary using common law

common law diary lawful

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
The above is what I have been preaching to all who would listen from the outset.
If you can be bothered to do some research, you WILL come to the same conclusions as my self based on the FACTS.

I have no time for OPINION. My opinion is different to yours, nothing ever gets agreed upon when we deal in opinions.

IVe done my research. I'd be pretty foolish to come on to what is effectively a 'planning website' and state "by the way you don't need planning PERMISSION and this is why" if I hadn't done the research.

BB i congratulate you on digging that out.

As I alwa say. If YOU don't quite believe me DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, it's all there waiting to be confirmed by YOU

" if YOU do not know YOUR RIGHTS, YOU have NONE"

How can you defend what you do not realise exists?

Wiseowl

Wiseowl

Suspected Planner

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
BB I have never said Councils are not corporate bodies.
Their powers as corporate bodies are granted by Statute as previously discussed, in fact you pointed to the LG Act yourself.

What LN and some others won't accept, it seems, is that there is no magic opt out of Statutory powers, such as those that are applied by Councils.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Facta sunt potentiora verbis. Facts are more powerful than words.

Cum adsunt testimonia rerum quid opus est verbis. When the proofs of facts are present, what need is there of words. 2 Buls. 53.

Owl it is not a question of "acceptance" of "OPTING OUT IF A STATUTE"...

It is a fact that STATUES are CONTRACTUAL and need YOUR CONSENT to have the "FORCE OF LAW". Some really key point and facts in just those 2 sentences.

Consensus facit legem. Consent makes the law. A contract is a law between the parties, which can acquire force only by consent.

Contractus legem ex conventione accipiunt. The agreement of the parties makes the law of the contract. Dig. 16, 3, 1, 6.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Now it would seem even the Owl NOW agrees with the FACT ; YOUR COUNCIL is a CORPORATION. Hallelujah.... We got there...

That ONLY leaves, YOUR dealings with said COUNCIL as CONTRACTUAL and governed by CONTRACT LAW. Ie your CONSENT IS REQUIRED. Which is why PLOD do net get involved in PLANNING MATTERS, it is NOT CRIMINAL. Are YOU following the LOGIC?????

Once again I know the above to be a FACT. If YOU don't know that I suggest some research in to the topic.

Can you see now how things are shaping up?

All the best

Sunnysouthdevon

Sunnysouthdevon

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
What's the news on this ronnie?

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Hi Ben.

It has been nearly 3 weeks since I sent my last notice along with the bill and I have heard nothing from them, usually they are very quick to respond to the notices but I think the bill was a bit of a wakeup call to them. I am waiting for LN to email me a template for sending them a reminder for the bill with a 25% administration fee added to it.

Tomorrow I have a local farmer coming over to do some ground work to prepare for a couple of shipping containers to be placed onsite and hopefully a twin mobile home. The shipping containers and mobile home will arrive at a later date but it will be interesting to see if and how the council will react to us digging the ground out tomorrow, I know that at least two of our neighbours will be on the phone to the council as soon as we start.

We will also have the No Trespass sign that LN posted on this forum, up at the top of the lane just to remind them. :stop:

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Well, we have made a start, and the farmer who is helping did a great job, we just need to get a load of stone on the areas. So far, no sign of an enforcement officer.... early days though.

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Sorry for not writing for a bit, but I lost the Internet for a few weeks and only got it back a few days ago.

Since digging out a couple of areas for putting a new mobile home on and a couple of containers, I haven't heard anything from the council, although that will probably change when the mobile and containers arrive.

I have also sent a copyright notice to the council declaring that from now on if they wish to use my name, it will cost them one million pounds every time they use it. I won't expect them to pay me but it won't look good in their credit rating, and if I wish I can hold their property until they do pay up.

I will keep up with my posts now that the Internet is back, by the way this Internet Connection is now on my land not at the house that we are renting, so my Internet sessions will be a bit limited but it is ready for when we move back later this summer.

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Well, I've been in touch with a guy that can deliver stone, so hopefully we will get 20 tons delivered to the farm on Monday.

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
The stone arrived first thing on Monday morning as promised, I haven't heard anything from the council yet.
I have been talking to the farmer who is going to put the hard standing down for us and with any luck he will try and start on it this afternoon.Attached File  20150520_111735.jpg   176.41KB   4 downloads

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Well that load of stone has gone down, first for the containers area, then we started on the track leading down to where we will put the mobile home. We will need a second load of stone for the area where the mobile home will stand.

Attached Files

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
The last lot of stone has been laid down ready for the first half of our mobile home, which is arriving tomorrow morning. Exciting times.

Attached Files

Nolly

Nolly

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Excellent news Ronnie great to see things moving in the right direction!

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Thanks Nolly

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Well, the first half of our mobile home arrived at 7 am today and put in place. It was a bit tricky getting it down the first bit of our lane as some of the trees were overhanging, but with a bit of pruning we got it down and in place. The other half will probably arrive either tomorrow or Saturday.

Attached Files

pigsmitefly

pigsmitefly

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

hows it going with the council ronnie, :preved:

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Thanks for asking, pigsmitefly.

As far as I know they haven't been up to our land once since starting work on the farm, there have been no letter's from the council either.

Saying this, I am sure that the council have been Informed about all the activities going on at the farm by our lovely neighbours.

The moment that we do hear from them I will be putting it up on my diary.

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the deep south west

looking good Ronnie

shepherdscove

shepherdscove

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
Ronnie, do you have awkward neighbours? We haven't yet bought our land (still looking) but I'm conscious of not being too close to another house so as not to fall into the "Nightmare Neighbours" status!

Ps...not that we would be but in their eyes we could be The Enemy!!

Sunnysouthdevon

Sunnysouthdevon

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
Any pics of the full twin unit?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: common law, diary, lawful