Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ronnie the pommys diary using common law

common law diary lawful

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

respectedponydriver

respectedponydriver

Lamb

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Well done.Just a quick question,when you say 'As long as it causes no harm or loss to another', Can someone claim that you have an impact on them just because you have changed the outside of a building or some similar thing and they drive past it.

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

No pony, they can't claim that it has caused any harm or loss to them when they drive passed. They may be able to if you have built a tall building a few feet away from their house taking away their sunlight but not because it can bee seen from the road, I'm sure that LN will add to that when he's back on here but hope that answers your question.

Droikos

Droikos

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationMendips AONB, North Somerset

Well done.Just a quick question,when you say 'As long as it causes no harm or loss to another', Can someone claim that you have an impact on them just because you have changed the outside of a building or some similar thing and they drive past it.

Sounds likee the sort of thing Natural England would try to get you on!

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

I don't think you can claim victory yet to be honest. We're living in a country where they can detain you indefinitely without charge and where the justice system has very little to do with what is right or wrong.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

I don't think you can claim victory yet to be honest. We're living in a country where they can detain you indefinitely without charge and where the justice system has very little to do with what is right or wrong.

I could not agree more with that statement.

However that does at least tell me the average man knows he is not truly free, and never will he be unless you stand up for what's Right.

It's that time.

My Grandfather is alive and well at 92.5 years old. He fought in the Second World War against the Nazis. I Believe it's my duty to oppose the same things he fought against happening here. What you describe above is true and accurate. It doesn't sound like an England I want to be a part of. I intend to reverse the slow freedoms grab. I will live as I wish to live, as free as I possibly can be. If I want to contract with a corporation I want to choose to do so!

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

I can't really add any more than RTP has said. Cause no harm. If someone dislikes the finish of your building that's not harm. It's opinion. If however my building blocks all of your daylight then I'd say that could be classed as harm.

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Well, the CEO Penny James has sent another response to the second notice that we sent them just over a week ago. This time she is trying to hold authority over me and my land as she obviously has no idea what to make of the notice, and has not consulted their legal team.

What she is stating is completely incorrect, and as you will notice in her letter is she keeps saying that she doesn't understand what is being said but doesn't accept it, it is laughable. :haha:

LN is now in the process of writing a last letter to her which should put a stop to her silliness. If she does still want more correspondence with me it will start to cost them, and if they start turning up at the farm "for the purpose of inspection" they will be held liable with possible result of me taking her or one of the other officers to Queens Bench common law court and sueing them.

Attached File  Letter 3 from council 6.2.15 page 1 cleaned.jpg   225.9KB   3 downloadsAttached File  Letter 3 from council 6.2.15 page 2 Cleaned.jpg   110.33KB   2 downloads

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
The above is a very good reason and example to show in the next letter how reasonable we are. Remember when we are drafting our letters and notices it is always with one eye on the judge or courtroom. What I mean by that is if you are not seen to be reasonable you will most likely lose. At every turn we must rebut their assumptions and offer a reasonable explanation. However I/we won't be responding to EVERY letter. Im not interested in letter tennis, I'm not here to educate CEO's. We will explain our position reasonably and make things very clear, and explain that SHE will be PERSONALLY LIABLE.

This will be the last response that CEO will get on the points we've made. I/we cannot make things any clearer. If she doesn't understand that really isn't our business, we have tried to explain as much as reasonably possible. We will advise her to get expert counsel ;-)

noxskuses

noxskuses

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

What's the latest with this?

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

I am waiting for a local farmer contractor to come over to the farm to dig out an area on the land so we can have a couple of shipping containers delivered first, then get a log cabin up on site ready to move in this summer. I will be keeping everyone informed how it all goes bit by bit, but at the moment it has been a bit quiet while we wait for the farmer to fit us in.

Sunnysouthdevon

Sunnysouthdevon

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
No news from the council ronnie?

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

No news from the council since the one that was a couple of pages long, sent a couple of weeks ago which I put up on this thread. If or when I hear anything from the council, I will add it on here.

YousexyMF

YousexyMF

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Hi Ronnie I hope all things are well with you

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Hi YousexyMF

I have had some more correspondence with the council which I will be putting on here in a short time once I have scanned in the councils solicitors letter.

Sunnysouthdevon

Sunnysouthdevon

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
I've been waiting for an update on this ..... Can't wait to read it

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
After the third notice to the council where I made it very clear that I did not require them to respond to the notice as they have been given plenty of opportunity to rebut my claims on the other two notices. I had also let them know that any further letters sent to me would result in charges of £350 per item, per occurrence, and or per individual.

I have now received a letter from their solicitor who has made it clear that he wants me to respond to it with the sentence "there are some points made in your letter which in my view require clarification."

I have now responded to it as requested and also sent a bill along with my response.

Here is a photocopy of the solicitors letter to me.

Attached Files

Sunnysouthdevon

Sunnysouthdevon

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
Has anybody visited you on site since you started working with LN? Are you worried about the outcome ronnie or do you whole heartedly believe this route with LN will result in you being free to live on your land ?

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Here is a photocopy of the bill to the council, this should make them think twice about bombarding me with too many letters in future. :girlcrazy:  

Attached Files

tottenham

tottenham

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Locationvery south of watford

Well done Ronnie

Have you done any work on your farm that the so called authority would be interested in?

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Hi Ben

I haven't actually started to do anything on the farm yet, just waiting for a local farmer to dig out an area to put a couple of shipping containers on first. I am sure that the moment this starts, the lovely neighbours will be on to the phone to the council, and no doubt the enforcement officer will be sent up to through his weight around. We have covered ourselves for this though as we said in the notices to the CEO that " any trespass of my private property and or Rights by You, your employees, or any agents acting on your behalf may also result in action against you Penny, at a court of 'Queens Bench'"

As we have given the CEO, for warning on 3 lawful notice she would not stand a chance in a Queens Bench court, so I say, bring it on CEO if you really wish.

I have been aware for a few years that there was a way using common law to live on my land, but until LN showed up on this forum I didn't know how to do it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: common law, diary, lawful