Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

The beginning of the end for Lumpnuggin?

Common law field to farm PCN council forum discussion censored flasheart

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

pigsmitefly

pigsmitefly

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

i asked for the book for christmas and have finnished reading it now, it will help me a lot, but as there is a large amount of money at risk it makes you feel a bit better haveing a back up plan,

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
In not blaming any user of this forum and certainly not you Shepie.

I'd of thought that only Admin can remove other people's posts. But it's not my forum and I havent a clue who can remove what.

The FACTS are this:-

This morning 2 of my Topics had 'disappeared' from this forum.

I recieved a couple of phone calls from members and made a couple of phone calls to other members.

I logged on and sure enough they weren't there.

I sent Admin a PM.

Some time later Admin read my PM.

My topics were still not on the forum some hours later

I posted this topic - "before I was barred" (logic being I'd be barred, as my posts were being removed)

A short time after posting this topic...the missing Topics were back on the Forum

Admin replied to my message.

Outcome = I don't care. Nobody got hurt. People can still access the information if they wish.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

i think you had a few people worried there mr, lumpnuggin, tis not time for you to go, we ALL need a back up plan, your knollage iin common law is much saught after on here,

Thank you pigsmightfly

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

If anything, I think this whole debacle has actually raised the profile of those common law posts. Kind of like a sex tape.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Ha. Quite

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts
Never have been any good with computers can't even paste a link on here
It's like giving a dictator a button with launch nuke on it

Must take more care next time , livened up the site fir a while and might even have sold another book !!!

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Now to a more serious topic I've been meaning to ask for a while....

How do you make the little pac men icon things?

I accidentally found out how to do this one 8) when I was numbering some points.

Where is the 'key' to find out how to do others? My particular favourite is one Groundhog or BB used previously the brick smashing one.

Cheers

boiow

boiow

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Never have been any good with computers can't even paste a link on here
It's like giving a dictator a button with launch nuke on it

Must take more care next time , livened up the site fir a while and might even have sold another book !!!

pigsmitefly

pigsmitefly

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

so hows it going with you lumpnuggin, is it still all going well with the route you are takeing :nyam: and hows the house comeing on, :comando:  is the roof on now, :codemafia:

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

emoti.png

Droikos

Droikos

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationMendips AONB, North Somerset

Somehow I feel disappointed that it was only a genuine mistake.

It does, however, demonstrate how we all love a conspiracy theory when often it is simply incompetence or a genuine mistake that fuels the rumours...

And as we media people like to say: "never let the truth get in the way of a good story" (no dis intended Lumpnuggin)

bramblebasher

bramblebasher

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 509 posts

A case of very unfortunate timing, we certainly can't criticise LN for coming to those conclusions. 

Bit of controversy, brilliant, lets all get along though   :victory:

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

so hows it going with you lumpnuggin, is it still all going well with the route you are takeing :nyam: and hows the house comeing on, :comando:  is the roof on now, :codemafia:

Oh man I'm more jealous than you can know.... I do most if my computing from my rather large iPhone so I don't have access to the actual faces. However when I get an email notification the faces do not appear in the email just the code to get the faces. I know that a number 8 follows by a bracket gets this 8)

So now you've given me my favourite brick smashing face I'll check my email to get the code.

Always another way around a problem 8)

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Thank you admin.

That's a level of PCN wizardry I can only dream of :commando:

Nope. Didn't work. That was the command for brick smasher

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
:comando:

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
And bingo :comando:

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the deep south west

what you have to remember is…. forums are a small part of everyone's life…especially when out farming or working…i run a little forum, sometimes shite happens, and it takes a few hours before you can actually deal with the issue...

tomorrow i will drive my few miles plant a few bushes , erect some fencing, then drive the hour and half home and be….totally forum free for 8 hours. if shite happens..they will have to wait..and i can imagine , no one will be banned

isn't patients all part of this game

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
JandH

Everyone's already shook hands and walked home.

Congratulations on your forum. I do understand what you are saying and I wholeheartedly agree. If this was a one off it wold seem an over reaction perhaps. I have found (along with others ) that my media has been wiped recently. It took me ages to re post it all. I understand problems occur. No one is saying they don't. No one is saying that mistakes don't happen. They do.

Admitted, I am not used to this forum. Over the month and a half ish I've been back and fully using this forum I perdonally have experienced quite a few glitches. Most have which have now been explained. You 'may' or may it forgive me associating my' controversial ' content with 'abnormal' goings on. As I say in the month or so back I've experienced a lot. I'm not sure if it's the norm here or not.

Having two of my most 'important' (information wise) posts removed for several hours - and having people ring me to tell me so - was a concern. I honestly thought my time was up here because of the information I've set out. So I wanted to post this topic whilst I still had the time - as I saw it.

However it must be said, I sent s nice PM - in the middle of all this, to Admin- and I received a nice PM back.

Can you see why I might have been a little concerned? And I can't speak for everyone, only my self :codemafia:

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

what you have to remember is…. forums are a small part of everyone's life…especially when out farming or working…i run a little forum, sometimes shite happens, and it takes a few hours before you can actually deal with the issue...

tomorrow i will drive my few miles plant a few bushes , erect some fencing, then drive the hour and half home and be….totally forum free for 8 hours. if shite happens..they will have to wait..and i can imagine , no one will be banned

isn't patients all part of this game

You want to get tinternet on your phone 

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the deep south west

You want to get tinternet on your phone 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have a life ….tinternet is just a tool… i know people who take selflies  everyday…..the thought of sticking a picture of every meal , every sandwich i eat …….

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER,,, :fuck:  :fuck:  :fuck:  :fuck:  :fuck:  :fuck:

me and H actually talk …. :nyam:

Note to self…John..you are too laid back..get with it man….Note back to self….. GET STUFFED,  :prankster:

and chill  :bye:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Common law, field to farm, PCN, council, forum, discussion, censored, flasheart