Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ronnie the pommys diary using common law

common law diary lawful

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

LN is in the process of writing a PDF for people to buy once it is completed, it will explain how common law works and the words that are used in law that have different meanings from what we believe they meant. He helps with writing the notice's for the council using the correct words, and instructing me how to finalise it and sign it so it is a lawful document. He charges a small fee for his work but it is nothing like the amount a solicitor would charge and unlike a solicitor it will, I am sure, actually get us back permanently on our land.

noxskuses

noxskuses

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Good luck Ronnie. What's the latest?

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

I'm still waiting to hear from the council, they have until the end of the week to respond to the notice. Once that week is up and if they haven't responded then I can start moving back to my land and the council will have no right to try and stop me. I won't be moving straight back but I will be preparing the land to put a log cabin on site ready to move on in the spring.

Thegreatescaper

Thegreatescaper

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationMid Essex

Wishing you the best of luck on your new adventure

Sunnysouthdevon

Sunnysouthdevon

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
Just out of interest , bearing in mind I no diddly squat about common law, what if you do get a reply from the council? Surely if you wanted to move bk on your land you just would

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Hi Ben. Perhaps I can best answer your question by asking these questions-

Do I own my land and am I the sole shareholder?
As sole shareholder I have appointed myself as Director of my private property. So are you (the council as public servants) the Trustees?
Is England a common law jurisdiction?
Do I have the Right to self govern?

Now all of the answers to those few questions reinforce "Your" Right as the authority to do what you like on your land. We know the answers. If the council reply they are affirming those facts. You cannot deny those facts. If they don't reply they've agreed to those facts. See?

I never ask a corporation a question for which I do not already know the answer :codemafia:

To answer your last point; up until now Ronnie and everyone on this forum have been acting in the wrong capacity. A capacity which has no Rights and no authority. If you were to just move back on your land as you suggest you'd find yourself in trouble with the AUTHORITY.

If however you correct your status first. Open up a dialog with your past masters and create a new understandin, well in this scenario there is no misunderstanding and you've acted honorably. Now "YOU" are the AUTHORITY.

boiow

boiow

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Hi Ben. Perhaps I can best answer your question by asking these questions-

Do I own my land and am I the sole shareholder?
As sole shareholder I have appointed myself as Director of my private property. So are you (the council as public servants) the Trustees?
Is England a common law jurisdiction?
Do I have the Right to self govern?

Now all of the answers to those few questions reinforce "Your" Right as the authority to do what you like on your land. We know the answers. If the council reply they are affirming those facts. You cannot deny those facts. If they don't reply they've agreed to those facts. See?

I never ask a corporation a question for which I do not already know the answer :codemafia:

To answer your last point; up until now Ronnie and everyone on this forum have been acting in the wrong capacity. A capacity which has no Rights and no authority. If you were to just move back on your land as you suggest you'd find yourself in trouble with the AUTHORITY.

If however you correct your status first. Open up a dialog with your past masters and create a new understandin, well in this scenario there is no misunderstanding and you've acted honorably. Now "YOU" are the AUTHORITY.

I doubt if the council will reply agreeing to the facts as you see them.

In this country you do not own land in 'fee simple' and so your ownership will have 'duties and responsibilities' implied or stated.

Your directorship will have the limitations of the law of the land.  ( not always the common law)

In England because of treaty obligations they can argue that the 'common law' is just part of a body of law and not the final arbiter.

They will definitely argue limitations on your right to 'self govern'.

While i agree that 'man is sovereign unto himself'   maintaining that position requires diligence that only 'knowing' will accomplish.   good luck though, i am more that hoping for your success.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
I agree Boiow I don't think for one minute the Council will reply. I don't think they know how to reply.

I know what you're getting at regards 'fee simple' but I stated in my Notice to my Council that I owned my land in 'fee simple absolute' and gave them a certain amount of time to rebut it. They didn't. They can't. Who can? Who will? Nobody will ever come forward to rebut that.

That is just one area of attack.

We've got our bases covered.

The roles are now completely reversed. Right now the Council haven't got a bloody clue as to what's going on. Unlike the previous 6 years when it was all done to their tune.

How the times are a changing

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
....and Boiow

On a slightly more philosophical note;

we own the land about as much as a flea owns the dog ;-)

boiow

boiow

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

....and Boiow

On a slightly more philosophical note;

we own the land about as much as a flea owns the dog ;-)

I agree.   If you didn't help create it.  Then how can you own it.   You can certainly have a 'claim of right' over something. But that is not ownership. Although legally you can.

The native americans used to laugh at the white man for owning land.

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Well, so far I have heard nothing from the council. As from tomorrow we am free to start moving back to our farm. We won't be moving straight back yet as we need to start by getting a log cabin, septic tank, solar panels and maybe some new batteries to store our power on as I think our old ones don't have much life in them now!

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Well I have now received a short letter from the CEO saying that she does not accept our notice as set out. I would post the letter on here but there doesn't seem to be a function to do that on here, if there is, please could somebody let me know how to copy it from my computer to here.

I have spoken to LN who is going to send me a second notice sometime in the next few days for me to send on to them next week. The letter that they sent me has no legal or lawful standing as they have provided no reason to why they don't accept it. As I see it, they are just stamping their feet as a young child does when they don't get their own way :haha:

respectedponydriver

respectedponydriver

Lamb

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Hi Ronnie the pommy,Thank you so much for your posts.I wish you all the best.I think they will just keep trying to bully you like Natural England did to me.Dont let them,stand your ground.

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Thank you respectedponydriver, I have every intension of standing up to them. They have bullied me up to now, but not any more. I realise that they are now just grasping at straws and I think they know that they have lost the battle. Once they send the notice from me to their solicitor he will recognise the type of notice, as he is the same solicitor that LNs council uses.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Whether they "accept it" or not is irrelevant. We're not asking them to accept anything. We're telling them. They have no choice in the matter. We are stating facts.

I can't accept that England haven't won the World Cup since 1966. However I can't effect that fact.

YousexyMF

YousexyMF

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
I like your stance Ronnie TP

So the big question is what's next and when are you starting to live life as you want on your own land. I'm watching with great interes and excitemen for you

Ladyfarmer

Ladyfarmer

Duckling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
It would seem a bit of a non response so I guess it's going the way you hoped? What you're doing is so interesting RTP thank you for sharing your journey. It gives people like me a safety net route if the council are horrible. Good for you. What's your next move or can't you say? Love it

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

our next move is to start moving things on site like a couple of shipping containers for storing all our belongings, a small log cabin once we find one that is not too expensive, and a septic tank. We will have to do a bit of ground work to make the area flat for the containers as our farm is on a hill but we already have somewhere prepared for the cabin.

I'm sure that when we start doing this we will start getting visits from the council as we do have a few nasty nosy neighbours who will no doubt be watching our every move from the corners of gardens and fields and reporting it to the council.... they always do. We may even get a complaint from the other side of the country from us as one of our ex neighbours always complains about us even though he moved away 3 years ago!

We will be recording any visits from the council and any nasty neighbours as evidence in case we end up taking them to Queens bench common law court over harassment or slander.

I will be updating on a regular basis so everyone can see exactly what this common law direction involves.

noxskuses

noxskuses

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

To add the letter to your post Ronnie, simply scan it or photograph it with your phone.

Click on the 'More reply options' & then click on the 'Choose files...' button in the 'Attach Files' section below the text area.

Select your letter (Max file size 2mb) & Bob's your Uncle!

Best of luck :)

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Thanks for that noxskuses . Here is a photocopy of the councils response the other day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: common law, diary, lawful