Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ronnie the pommys diary using common law

common law diary lawful

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Ladyfarmer

Ladyfarmer

Duckling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Well that's short and sweet. I guess you must be doing something right God knows how these people like paperwok!!

Thank you Ronnie

so I guess the biggy is what's next? What's LN got up his sleeve now?

YousexyMF

YousexyMF

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
So is it now a game of letter tennis Ronnie the Pommy? At what point do you draw the line and do what you want with your kand? I guess that's key for you?

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

LN has written a second notice stating I did not require them accept the notice, just to state if anything was incorrect on our notice and as they showed no evidence that it was incorrect, the notice will stand as correct.

There is also a load more facts for them in this notice that will make it pretty much impossible to stand in our way any more.

There is also a fee schedule for any correspondence verbal or written that the council has with us after the next seven days has elapsed following this latest notice being sent. This is a nice change after they have cost us a small fortune over the last 6 years, we are hoping that they do want to correspond with us so we can get some of our money back :girlcrazy: 

We will be sending this notice to them in the next couple of days so I will keep you all posted about it.

adrian007

adrian007

Farmer Giles

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

They probably don't like it but that is irrelevant, I don't think they will ever like it but what was in the notice was fact and they can't argue a fact.

topper

topper

Duckling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

work it into them Ronnie they don t like facts atb top

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

I've read quite a few threads by people using common law on other forums and they mostly end up in prison. Having said that, they all sounded like complete nut cases so I'm personally quite interested to see what happens when normal people try it.

The problem is that the world isn't fair and simply stating facts won't always get you your own way. I guess you either play the game or you fight the system. If there's no chance of winning the game and you can't give up then I guess fighting is the only thing left to do.

It is a pretty sad state of affairs when you have to go through all of this. Surely they could come up with a better system that mitigates the issue of people wanting to make a fast buck by building houses in picturesque spots but that allows for a bit of smallholding.

boiow

boiow

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

I've read quite a few threads by people using common law on other forums and they mostly end up in prison. Having said that, they all sounded like complete nut cases so I'm personally quite interested to see what happens when normal people try it.

The problem is that the world isn't fair and simply stating facts won't always get you your own way. I guess you either play the game or you fight the system. If there's no chance of winning the game and you can't give up then I guess fighting is the only thing left to do.

It is a pretty sad state of affairs when you have to go through all of this. Surely they could come up with a better system that mitigates the issue of people wanting to make a fast buck by building houses in picturesque spots but that allows for a bit of smallholding.

I don't think we have the planning laws to protect the countryside or to stop developers from making money.

From my own research the 1947 town and country planning act is just a continuation of the spirit of the old enclosure acts.

Our ruling elite have deduced that if people had their own smallholdings , then they would be too independant and not be in a position to be exploited by factory owners and big business.

When you have land and can make a living you wonder why you didn't do it before. But it does require a bit of 'nerve'. Especially doing the ftf route.  They despise people attempting to leave the system, because they can't be milked easily anymore.

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Question

If quadzilla get the permission to Frack in lancashire if they find it how do they get the pipe work infrastructure in ?

Compulsary purchase ?

Or is that already agreed with landowners ?

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

I don't think we have the planning laws to protect the countryside or to stop developers from making money.
From my own research the 1947 town and country planning act is just a continuation of the spirit of the old enclosure acts.
Our ruling elite have deduced that if people had their own smallholdings , then they would be too independant and not be in a position to be exploited by factory owners and big business.
When you have land and can make a living you wonder why you didn't do it before. But it does require a bit of 'nerve'. Especially doing the ftf route. They despise people attempting to leave the system, because they can't be milked easily anymore.

I feel a bit like Cameron and Brown on the televised debates.... I agree with Boiow

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Hi Admin

That may well happen if you don't know what you are doing or the capacity you are operating in. Sadly very few do. I've been to court with other members here (magistrates and crown) and have out this stuff to the test in the arena it matters most. All turned out very nicely. Nobody here will be going to prison OR be found guilty of ANYTHING.... After all... What's anyone done wrong? Live on their own property and earn a living... Someone tell me if that's wrong?.....

[more to the point a judge can't either if it's handled correctly]

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Groundhog

Most likely compulsory purchase, however nobody can be forced to sell their land if you are operating in the correct capacity.... See my dissected documents for the answers

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

The problem is that the world isn't fair and simply stating facts won't always get you your own way. I guess you either play the game or you fight the system.

I've been on, and seen some of these common law forums. Most people might have an idea or good grasp of it but can't articulate the paperwork properly or have a clue how to defend yourself in court. If the paperwok is done properly from the outset, court is much much less likely. I disagree to a point where you say stating facts won't always get your way. ... I put it like this.... I can't necessarily stop someone punching me in the face, however once that someone has done that they are liable for their actions. We set out very clearly with various councils the position. If said council STILL wants to proceed they're liable. Tey soon understand, they're on a learning curve too :comando:

Your other point about making a fast buck....

By the very fact that individuals can build their own dream house where they wish on their own property; by definition means there's no fast bucks to be earned anymore. Why pay big money for someone else's dream house? Build your own :codemafia:

boiow

boiow

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Question

If quadzilla get the permission to Frack in lancashire if they find it how do they get the pipe work infrastructure in ?

Compulsary purchase ?

Or is that already agreed with landowners ?

In the case of 'fracking' I think they make it very worthwhile financially for the landowner.  In the case of HS2 i think it's compulsory purchase.

Although . If the price of oil stays under $50 a barrel, they might not continue with fracking.

adrian007

adrian007

Farmer Giles

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

I have just been to the solicitors today to have my second notice sworn under oath and then photocopied. I then sent the photocopied notice by special delivery to the council, they should get it by 1pm tomorrow.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
For any of you reading this thinking 'that sounds expensive running to a solicitor to get paperwok sworn out'

I think it cost Ronnie under a tenner and you get a nice official looking stamp on your paperwok that a court must take notice of.

The earlier you act the cheaper and less stressful it is to do.

If you're at or approaching Court stage we are in a battle against 2 adversaries that are on the same team and against YOU

You'll still win but it's more testing.

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

The solicitors appointment cost me a whole £5 yesterday so well worth doing.

Chris1

Chris1

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationCheshire

POPULAR

Sadly, I'm now unlikely to follow the FtF path ever,(or near it), but am following this topic with great interest.
When Ronnie & LN appeared on here and started telling it as it is and therefore educating us big-time, I thought to myself 'Ay up--this sounds VERY interesting'....

As stated,facts is facts. I've had no respect for 'authority'(councils/police/government etc) (for various reasons) for many years, as they are simply out there to control & exploit us common oiks. There is no 'justice' as commonly believed. The 'planning system' is a tool of the landed gentry/ ruling classes to control the little man, who you may have figured by now is worth nowt!

Power should be reclaimed by all lawful means, to control ones' own lawful existence. Power to yer elbow...

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Chris1, you are so right. All these authorities are not there to help us the common people but to control us. The f2f way probably does work for some people but by all means not all, if the council takes a dislike to you or you have a load of yuppy incomer neighbours who suck up to the council, the council will do ANYTHING to stop you however corrupt it may be as they are very good at hiding evidence of their corruption. They are also very much in with planning inspectors as they are all government owned so back each other up.

This is why after six and a half years of getting nowhere with our farm, we decided to go down this route with LNs help.

I am certain this will get us where we want to be with our farm so I am very keen to write about it here as things happen. We will probably hear more from our council once we start moving back onto the land, but we have now covered ourselves with the notices so the council will be liable from now on if they interfere.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: common law, diary, lawful