Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

The beginning of the end for Lumpnuggin?

Common law field to farm PCN council forum discussion censored flasheart

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
My only real experience of this forum since joining a few years back has really been limited to mid December 2014 when I started to post some radical ideas and FACTS.

These Topics caused some serious interest in this forum and created a lot of traffic, and in particular "a MUST READ..." Since dec 14, 2014 when I posted that Topic, to date it recieved very nearly 2500 views (It would appear it was THE most popular topic on the entire forum) in less than 2 months! I would have thought that the F2F guys would have been pleased with the extra revenue? I know of at least 4 individuals who bought the book purely to access the forum to follow these topics.

. My key topic "a MUST READ..." That many of you will be familiar with has seemingly been pulled. I do understand why this might have been done but am still bemused. As some 'staff' have pointed out on other threads F2F seemingly benefits from the interest created AND vice versa.

I'm only sad that this information is no longer available to a community that it would appear largely needs it the most.

All I can say is this; members I am helping will be posting their experiences on this forum, even if in time to come I am barred.

To those on the fence: you may wish to make a note of my email: [email protected] as I believe my days, are and were, numbered from the time 'THAT' topic was posted

I wish you all well. You're ALL decent people

And please remember DONT BE AFRAID TO STIR THE POND now and then 8)

It's just business

LN

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
I have JUST noticed that my topic "a critical point out of the ENFORCEMENT HANDBOOK" has also been removed.

Now I can understand why *a MUST READ* has been removed-after all its promoting a different route; but to remove VITAL INFORMATION FROM the very handbook they use to ENFORCE AGAINST YOU in their own system is a very different matter.

Logic alone should tell you all that someone does NOT want you accessing that information that ENABLES YOU to DEFEND yourself WITH KNOWLEDGE and protects you from EVERY COUNCIL in the land.

I think I've just exposed this site.

Aurevoir

respectedponydriver

respectedponydriver

Lamb

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Please dont go  x

Droikos

Droikos

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationMendips AONB, North Somerset
I think Forum members are owed an explanation. Over to you Administrator...

Meanwhile, Lumpnuggin, start your own common law forum! 2,000 followers from the start!

respectedponydriver

respectedponydriver

Lamb

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Good idea Droikos.Please dont just go Lumpnuggin.You have given me and a lot of my friends some hope for the future.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
It's been suggested I set up my own 'arena' for this stuff. I can tell you respectedponydriver I'may get 'barred' here but im going nowhere. I make a living defending people from 'the BAR'

The facts I've posted are just that facts and truth. SERIOUSLY people WAKE UP....WHY has certain INFORMATION that can HELP YOU been REMOVED... Logic kicking in yet?

I'm just shining a light on information that is already there. I Also have the knowledge to help you in court which is where real REMEDY lays. Not only in defending YOU against your council BUT prosecuting YOUR council employees in your own case. This is happening NOW, with members from THIS FORUM.

I am passionate about Law and helping people avoid being harmed.

So.... Now I must build my own 'arena'. For those that are interested details will follow in the coming weeks.

I do love a challenge

Droikos

Droikos

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationMendips AONB, North Somerset
Let's not be hasty and jump to conclusions. I'm waiting for the administrator and his chance or shall I say right to reply

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
The 'people' running this site have just discredited 'their' own website.

All I did was shine a light on the ENFORCEMENT HANDBOOK and show you how to use that information to your own advantage.

The people running this site OBVIOUSLY do not want YOU to have that INFORMATION.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

I think Forum members are owed an explanation. Over to you Administrator...
Meanwhile, Lumpnuggin, start your own common law forum! 2,000 followers from the start!

Droikos I'm seriously interested in THAT explanation.

I too have messaged Admin. It's been read. As yet no reply.

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts
A critical point is in the section just for you called common law on the left hand side of the main page
Not sure where a must read is , admin moved your posts into that section to put it all in one place perhaps it's not the end at all but a mistake !!!!!

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Ha. This is comical.

It's been returned. I thank you.

It been missing for hours. It was pulled this morning as I've taken phone calls on the matter, and saw it myself as have others.

Ah well all's well that ends well.

But I'm still going to build my own 'arena' it's only right. Captain your own ship n all that

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
So people. Copy the information that's relevant to you. It's free and would otherwise cost you THOUSANDS store it on your computer.

All the best.

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Looks like an honest mistake to me. My guess is that Shepie highlighted a bunch of topics and accidentally hit delete. Everything deleted between 9:42 and 9:43 am this morning has been restored. Luckily moderators can't permanently delete topics or I'd have had to waste time restoring the database again :D

shepie.png

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the deep south west

1st rule in law..find out all the facts…. before jumping in and making silly comments…well done Admin

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
The FACTS are my posts were NOT on this SITE ALL MORNING.

Greenbeast

Greenbeast

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

I don't think there is anything sinister to read into this at all. Just a mistake. We have all mistakenly deleted computer files, this is no different.

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

I got blamed for someone deleting kchallys diary too. Except back then it wasn't possible to restore so it took 2 hours of manually copying and pasting entries from a text backup of the database.

Given my minor cock up of losing a bunch of pictures a few weeks ago I can't really complain when other people accidentally delete stuff :D

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
anyone can make a mistake.

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts
I was messing with my own profile this morning but not anyone else's I can assure you of that , as stated by admin it would be pointless as I can't permanently delete anything anyway

Why would the owners of the site give you your own section on common law then remove your posts , that doesn't make sense , calm down it's not a conspiracy

pigsmitefly

pigsmitefly

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

i think you had a few people worried there mr, lumpnuggin, tis not time for you to go, we ALL need a back up plan, your knollage iin common law is much saught after on here,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Common law, field to farm, PCN, council, forum, discussion, censored, flasheart