Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ronnie the pommys diary using common law

common law diary lawful

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Now I have found that my diary is still here I can carry on with it.

At the end of July we finally moved back to our farm, it has been a very stressful time for me as I also lost my mother in the middle of the month so was trying to deal with that at the same time.

We have also had Carrotcruncher on the farm setting up some solar panels which are now in place, we have assessed that our 7 year old batteries are on their way out so we are saving up to buy a new set which will make a big difference now we have the solar panels.

So far everything has been quiet on the council front apart from a letter that we received from the enforcement officer, it will be dealt with in a way that I can't mention in the next few days.

It is so nice to be back on the farm again as this land has always been home to me.

respectedponydriver

respectedponydriver

Lamb

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Hi Ronnie,Well done.xx

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
The solar panels that carrotcruncher put up to charge our batteries, all we need now is the sun
Attached File  20150807_174252.jpg   166.38KB   1 downloads

Debs

Debs

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationHerts / Bucks Border

Hi Ronnie - glad to see your diary is still here - following with great interest.  Fantastic that you are back on your land and all seems quiet at the moment.  Sorry for you loss my thoughts are with you.  Keep going - well done you and your "team".  xx

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Just sent a bill to the council's enforcement officer after his trespass on our land a couple of months back.

We have also ordered 8 new 6v shipping batteries as our old ones are 7 years old now and really not holding their charge properly. Apparently these 8 batteries weigh nearly half a ton!! Hopefully we can get carrotcruncher over soon to set them up properly. It will be nice to have a decent amount of power back as specially now we have the solar panels to charge them.

elegantstorm

elegantstorm

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Just sent a bill to the council's enforcement officer after his trespass on our land a couple of months back.

We have also ordered 8 new 6v shipping batteries as our old ones are 7 years old now and really not holding their charge properly. Apparently these 8 batteries weigh nearly half a ton!! Hopefully we can get carrotcruncher over soon to set them up properly. It will be nice to have a decent amount of power back as specially now we have the solar panels to charge them.

lead batteries are heavy - call round the scrapyards for the best price per tonne to weigh the old ones in as the price paid varies significantly

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Thanks elegantstorm, I'll do that as soon as BT connect us back up again, hopefully next week.

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Well we've been on site for over a month now and even though the council will be very well aware of this fact, we have neither heard from them and received no letters or visits from them. This is promising as in the past we couldn't blink without something being thrown at us by the council.

I also sent a bill to the CEO for all the letters we received before we moved on site, that arrived at the council today.

A couple of days ago we had 'Carrotcruncher' come over to set up the new shipping batteries, since that we haven't had the generator come on as the solar panels seem to be doing all the charging at the moment.

Still waiting for our septic tank to be put in, but hopefully that will be done in the next month or so.

earthNwood

earthNwood

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationYE OLDE DARZETSHIRER
Hi Ronnie, Thanks for your diary it has been an inspiration to us. We will be contacting,LN soon to get started on our own dream. A big thumbs up to you.

tonydockers

tonydockers

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Hi

Did you receive the letetrs yesterday spoken about in another forum? or was it somebody else?

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Hi Tony
I have no recollections of any letters about another forum apart from the fb group your already on.

tonydockers

tonydockers

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

yeah sorry thats what i meant lol

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Oh, I'm with you...... yes it was me. I'll write in more detail about it tomorrow.

earthNwood

earthNwood

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationYE OLDE DARZETSHIRER
HI Ronnie, Any updates? How's the land coming along? Been in contact with LN :-) and Wow! A great Pdf Atb Ric & Sarah

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Hi Ric and Sarah, I've sent you a pm.
I have received a couple of letters from the COUNCIL recently, one declining the CEOs payment of the bill I sent her. The other from the enforcement officer who is pushing for me to get in touch with him to let him know if we're back on site. I haven't responded yet but I will probably have to send him a summons to Queens bench common law court for late payment of his £20,000 bill over the trespass onto my property. Other than that it has been pretty quiet on the council front since we moved back a couple of months ago.

YousexyMF

YousexyMF

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Great to see you're still here Ronnie and things are quiet for you. Any developments with regards getting in touch with enforcement officer?
Have you still got your 'team' with you?

I wish you well all the best

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
The enforcement officer has written to me one too many times after his trespass, so have billed him, he has refused to pay it. He then wrote to me again, laminating two copies and pining it to the gate and gatepost and two more copies posted in our post box (talk about harassment) telling me he was coming up in two days to trespass on my land again. I met him at the gate with a certain LN who tryed to hand him a summons for his trespass and refusel to pay the fine. Anyway, it has now been sent by special delivery and he has received it.

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Sorry for not posting recently, we got a response from two of the council's solicitor's declaring that they didn't believe that the Queens bench court was real and the enforcement officer would not be taking part. I answered by giving them one more chance by putting it on hold for 6 months and if I don't hear from them in that time I will drop the charges. That was over a month ago now and we haven't heard anything from them so far. We'll see how it goes.
On other news, we have finally managed to get our septic tank in over the last few days, what a relief

Chris1

Chris1

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationCheshire

It would appear that even i know more about the workings of Queens bench than these 'Solicitors'...  What PLONKERS!  Power to yer elbow.

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Thanks Chris, I do sometimes think that solicitor's and barristers are very narrow minded!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: common law, diary, lawful