Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You do NOT need planning permission - it's taken me a lot of time and research to be able to state that FACT

Planning permission PCN council enforcement officer

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Hi All. I have been away for some time since first registering on this site after purchasing the F2F book.

I have been learning about my rights and the law, and I can say now to all on this website THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK FOR PERMISSION, to do anything on YOUR land as long as you cause no harm, loss or injury to another - a bold statement I'm sure you'll all agree; and a FACTUAL ONE.
It's not an opinion I'm expressing here, it is FACT, and I have put MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS. I have done it.

A neighbour of mine (and a fellow forum member on this site) can vouch for me in this matter. My neighbour went the F2F route, I started on the F2F route however I'd already been seriously researching law by this point and was beginning to be very aware of my rights, who I am, and the law.

SO I thought I'd put my new learning in to action. After all, PLANNING LAW is a CIVIL MATTER. NOT a CRIMINAL MATTER.

If it's a CIVIL matter it means it's CONTRACTUAL and that's why PLOD do not get involved. "The contract makes the law"- a maxim of law.

My local council are; Mendip District Council. They are a corporation. A corporation has no rights but a man has rights. A corporation can NOT tell a man what to do (unless you give that corporation your consent to do so) You can find your local corporation, I mean, council, listed on global company search site Dun and Bradstreet. Try it for yourself.

Attached File  image.jpg   164.29KB   0 downloads

https://creditreport...ountry=GB#goTop

If you do not rebut your councils claim that they are the authority, then they ARE the authority. If you start to fill out and sign their paperwork then you are accepting their offer of business and fall under their jurisdiction. NEVER EVER fill out their paperwork..!!

I had a PCN last September stating Its alleged id broken planning laws by building boundary walls too high, running my business from the site and it was believed that I was living on site. I sent that PCN back as the administrator for my land with my decision of OVERRULED on it. I OVERRULED their document and I have NOT HAD ANOTHER action SINCE.. Now as you can imagine there is a little bit more to it than that but that it the gist of it. It has been over 6 months since the council last wrote to me. I have had NO ACTION taken against me. Furthermore I wrote them a letter stating CLEARLY that I was continuing to build boundary walls to whatever height I wished, I was in FACT running my business from the site and that I was living on the site not only that BUT I FULLY INTEND TO BUILD MY FAMILY A BIG HOUSE on the site as soon as possible, weather permitting. Now you'd of thought they'd have rushed me off to court with that lot if evidence seemingly handed to them by my own hand, but the documents I'd put in place prior has made it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT for the council to even take me to court. You see you only end up in court if there is a dispute, a controversy. I have created neither and they have acquiesced to my documents. Of course I am prepared to go to court and to be honest I fully expected to go to court but somewhere a long the line they have wised up and I now believe they realised that they are hooped! Hence they have gone extremely quiet.

All of this is possible when you know who you are and some basic contract law., and how a trust works ;-)

I've not posted this to get in to a lengthy discussion on law, although I'm happy to answer questions. I do love to talk about law. I have posted this here to show you it can be done and it has been done, because I HAVE DONE IT.

To go my route does take balls. As I see it most on here are already prepared to encounter "authority" as I'm sure you'd agree, even the F2F route has it's encounters..!

I am happy to advise and to take on anyones planning issues in exchange for building work if you're a builder. Scaffolding work if you're a scaffolder. Or plain old hard cash.

Ps I am also self employed. I applied this knowledge to HMRC too. I no longer hold the rank of 'taxpayer' for the government. This also is very easy to establish.

All the very best to you all :-)

[email protected]

See my profile for further notes and updates.

JASPER

JASPER

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Sorry, but you need to be a Field to Farm book owner to fully access this section of the forum.

To buy the Field to Farm book click the Products button to the left of the forum. If you are already a book owner please register or sign in and private message Admin the last word on Page 2.

boiow

boiow

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
Sorry, but you need to be a Field to Farm book owner to fully access this section of the forum.

To buy the Field to Farm book click the Products button to the left of the forum. If you are already a book owner please register or sign in and private message Admin the last word on Page 2.

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

boiow

boiow

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

elegantstorm

elegantstorm

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

Thegreatescaper

Thegreatescaper

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationMid Essex

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

Thegreatescaper

Thegreatescaper

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationMid Essex

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

Thegreatescaper

Thegreatescaper

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationMid Essex

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Planning permission, PCN, council, enforcement, officer