Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

alpacas - 5 breeding females for £5000

For sale alpacas livestock planning

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

brocade

brocade

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Hi everyone

Having had a successful birthing season with our alpacas, with several lovely new babies making their appearance, we have decided to repeat our offer of 5 breeding females for £5000.

Alpacas are useful for anyone starting on the field to farm route as it is essential to live on your land to be on hand to tend to the animals. They are easy to care for, but it is best to be around for when they are giving birth.

We offer alpaca husbandry days at low cost, or free of charge for anyone buying animals from us, plus ongoing advice and support as required.

Last year's group of alpacas went to a member of this forum and I know they are pleased with their girls and the babies they have had this summer. We have a small herd of 20 - 25 alpacas so are able to know them all individually and ensure they are as friendly as possible.

I will post more details of the alpacas included in the group soon. In the meantime please contact me via this forum or feel free to phone on 01473 738212

collydolly

collydolly

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi where about are you situated ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For sale, alpacas, livestock, planning