Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shetland bulls for sale - one very inexpensive!

For sale

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

happymanoftheworld

happymanoftheworld

Farmer Giles

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
I have for sale two shetland bulls just over a year old this month. The first is Renwick Bandit a stunning brindle, herd book number 09-6025. His sire was Renwick St. Cola which I sold last year to Home Farm Temple Newsam. I believe that he is worth every penny of £600. The second is a very good buy for someone looking for an inexpensive quality red and white bull. The next door neighbours Limousin bull jumped the fence and "got" the youngsters mother. He was only a month old at the time and he received a back injury. This gave him a permament hump! The vet has checked him and has said that it is no problem to him whatsoever. It is not genetic and will not impede his "work". Because of the unusual camel look I am prepared to accept £200 for him if he is going to go to a kind home. Neither of my bulls are halter trained. They can be seen on Youtube by pasting the following in your browser. Many thanks and have a great day - Stuart p.s. Anyone want a four week old bull calve , gorgeous colour, Shetland crossed with a VERY valuable top quality Limousin? (see above) . http://www.youtube.c...u/6/coqUwCgRuY4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For sale