Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Grey Face Dartmoor Sheep

For sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

I am selling my small herd of Grey face Dartmoor sheep. They are a Beautiful breed real life teddy bears, They are also on the rare breed register so it is important to keep this sheep numbers up. I have 2 Rams, that get on very well, and 10] Ewes of various age. all purebred and the one Ram Digger is Registered with the society. I have been told all the others can be registered but I haven't got round to doing this. This breed is extremely hardy so very little work keeping them. They are very placid and friendly and the Ram's Digger and Alan love loads of cuddles which is rare with sheep. If you'd like any other information please don't hesitate in contacting me.

Attached File  geo 107.jpg   25.69KB   3 downloads

Attached File  geo 100.jpg   204.65KB   5 downloads

Attached File  preloved.jpg   225.65KB   4 downloads

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Sorry forgot to say I live just a little south from Bristol  :girlcrazy:

broadlands

broadlands

Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, are your Dartmoor sheep still available, and if so what sort of price?  Thanks, Les You can contact me direct by 07968 437861, or [email protected]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For sale