Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Timber Lodge

For sale

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ShaunP

ShaunP

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationHasfield, Glos
We have available a 2bed Timber Lodge. Ready for delivery and siting, Contact me for further details.
Shaun

Cornish Gems

Cornish Gems

Lord and Lady of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
  • LocationCornwall (formerly Devon)
We would like to add that if this is the lodge we think it is that we have seen it and thought it was very well done. We were particularly impressed with the design of the bathroom which had room for a washing machine; the sizes of the two bedrooms (so often the second bedroom is only a single room) and the shape of the living room which makes it full of character.We only wish that we could have it, but the new neighbours won't let us any more than they would let us have a wind turbine!

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts
Hi CG
Please could you enlighten us to how your neighbours can dictate what mobile home you can live in whilst carrying out engineering works on your land ? If the planners know your there and in a mobile home why does it matter what shape it is , thought that was the idea of you following F2F ?
Shepie

ShaunP

ShaunP

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationHasfield, Glos
Shepie

Hopefully CG wont mind me making a comment. The problem is not the design it is to do with access. The situation is being resolved by a kit "mobile lodge" that can be built and joined on site, still comply with caravan act and doesnt need a crane to erect!!

Shaun

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts
Hi Shaun
Thanks that explains it I thought I was missing something there , like you say providing it could in theory be moved in two parts it complies with the caravan act etc.
shepie

Romany

Romany

Farmer Giles

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Have pm'd you

Romany

ShaunP

ShaunP

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationHasfield, Glos
Have pm'd you back!!

ShaunP

ShaunP

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationHasfield, Glos
Can also do any of the Instants on the website as kit builds if access is a problem.

ShaunP

ShaunP

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationHasfield, Glos

Sold, sold, sold.

Will be adding to the collection sited in Cornwall.

Could really do with a site somewhere up North now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For sale