Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

F2F Fest 2012,,,, Wales here we come!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Romany

Romany

Farmer Giles

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
October is fine with me - lets hope the current lovely weather continues for some time to make up for the dismal early summer as I'll have to camp in a smallish tent!
love Romany x

Darkstar

Darkstar

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Hi All,
Depending on which weekend in October I would love to come and am more than happy to offer my new farm in Somerset as a venue if people would like. Depending on numbers we can have a hog roast or BBQ. Lots of space for caravans and camping and lots of piglets to cuddle!
We also have sheep and chickens

Let me know if you are interested. I can do the second or last weekend in October. I would have signed up for the last event, but unfortunately I was going to be away when it was held.

roger

roger

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Hi now I'm confused are we meeting in Cornwall or Somerset? or both! (on different days I hope)

Still very much looking forward to meeting you all wherever it is !!!

regards Roger

Darkstar

Darkstar

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
I am happy to go to Cornwall, but just thought I would make the offer as Somerset may be a little more accessible for some. We are very close to the Bath & West showground and 3 miles from Castle Cary Station so can pick people up if they want to come by train.

roger

roger

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Hi Darkstar in my opinion its very kind of you and I'm all for having two one on sat one on sunday!
but that's perhaps too much (we would learn a lot)

kind regards

Roger

micky1

micky1

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Locationsomerset
im up for october and 2 meets if there are 2.

Ducklings not far from me