Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

alpacas - 5 breeding females for £5000

For sale

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

brocade

brocade

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
For sale
Alpacas - 5 pregnant females for £5000
Coco , young dark brown female, just mated for first time
Seraphim , with baby Fabergé at foot, mid-brown with white face
Shangri-La, pure black female, mated to give birth next summer
Cachet , light brown female, mated for next summer
Calypso , dark brown young female, mated for first time

These are lovely young girls from our pedigree herd of about 30, ( for sale to make room for the lovely babies we have had this year).
Also available for £1200 each; 3 for £3400; 4 for £4200 or all 5 for £5000 (plus vat)

We also have 3 males - 2 are retired stud males, one is a young entire male that we can't use on our own girls. These are available at £250 for all 3, to good home. They would make good fox scarers or paddock munchers. They are partly halter trained, so you could even take them for walks.

We welcome visits, so come and have a chat with us. Alpacas are easy to care for and we are happy to provide free husbandry tuition and ongoing support to any purchasers.

Willowmead Alpacas
Julia and William Denny
willowmead-alpacas.co.uk
01473 738212

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

For sale
Alpacas - 5 pregnant females for £5000
Coco , young dark brown female, just mated for first time
Seraphim , with baby Fabergé at foot, mid-brown with white face
Shangri-La, pure black female, mated to give birth next summer
Cachet , light brown female, mated for next summer
Calypso , dark brown young female, mated for first time

These are lovely young girls from our pedigree herd of about 30, ( for sale to make room for the lovely babies we have had this year).
Also available for £1200 each; 3 for £3400; 4 for £4200 or all 5 for £5000 (plus vat)

We also have 3 males - 2 are retired stud males, one is a young entire male that we can't use on our own girls. These are available at £250 for all 3, to good home. They would make good fox scarers or paddock munchers. They are partly halter trained, so you could even take them for walks.

We welcome visits, so come and have a chat with us. Alpacas are easy to care for and we are happy to provide free husbandry tuition and ongoing support to any purchasers.

Willowmead Alpacas
Julia and William Denny
willowmead-alpacas.co.uk
01473 738212

Hi
please could I see pictures of these Girls you have for sale
Thanks Mel :)

brocade

brocade

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Hi
please could I see pictures of these Girls you have for sale
Thanks Mel :)

Hi
I need to get my son to update the pictures on our website - it shows the old prices and we now have some better and more up-to-date photos of these girls.
Is there a way to put photos on this forum?
We could also email pics if you give me your email address.

surreydodger

surreydodger

Agricultural Planning Advisory Service

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex

Hi
I need to get my son to update the pictures on our website - it shows the old prices and we now have some better and more up-to-date photos of these girls.
Is there a way to put photos on this forum?
We could also email pics if you give me your email address.

Hi Brocade

Their isn't as far as I know a way to upload pics straight from your PC (or Mac to those so inclined :)) to this forum. If you can upload a pic to the web,,, be it your own website or something like Facebook,,, then by using the INSERT IMAGE button above where you type a post, you can insert the pictures URL/hyperlink and have it appear

I've never done it myself so here goes my first try :)

Posted Image

brocade

brocade

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Thanks for the info on adding photos.

We do have people interested in the alpacas we have for sale, so I won't post any pics for now, I'll see how these potential sales progress.

I will try to get some general alpaca pics, and some photos of the willow varieties we grow, posted at some stage.

Also we have been building our own house. It has only taken us 8 years so far! I could post some photos and give more info if anyone is interested.

surreydodger

surreydodger

Agricultural Planning Advisory Service

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex
Always interested Brocade :)

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Thanks for the info on adding photos.

We do have people interested in the alpacas we have for sale, so I won't post any pics for now, I'll see how these potential sales progress.

I will try to get some general alpaca pics, and some photos of the willow varieties we grow, posted at some stage.

Also we have been building our own house. It has only taken us 8 years so far! I could post some photos and give more info if anyone is interested.

Hello :)
Could you tell me if your Girls are still available?
Thanks Mel

brocade

brocade

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Hi Mel
Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I have not been on the forum for a while ( my dad died quite suddenly and it's taking a while to get back to normal).

The female alpacas I was listing are sold, though not collected as yet. We do have other females I could sell - would you be looking for 5?

Romany

Romany

Farmer Giles

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Hi
Firstly, uploading photos - try Photobucket... there is also another website but I've forgotten the name of it. Will ask my daughter later.

Secondly - do you still have the males? I may be interested but wouldnt be able to take delivery/collect until the new year.

Romany

brocade

brocade

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Hi everyone
I've not been on F2F for a while, so sorry if questions have gone unanswered.
We have sold all our boys now, except 4 stud males we are keeping for the time being.
We do have more females we could sell this year and will continue to offer very reasonable prices.
Please contact us for details, or just for an alpaca chat.
Glad to read that people are being successful with alpacas and the F2F method!
Brocade

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For sale