Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

barrymoore

has not set their status
13 Nov 2010 20:19
Photo

surreydodger → happymanoftheworld

Hi Happy,,, not sure if this bit is finally working (my Messenger hd also been disabled it seems??) but if it is, my email is [email protected]
God I hate technolgy :))
10 Nov 2010 18:49
Photo

Tezz

Hi all, this is my 1st time on here and yes i am seriously thinking about buying a field with a view to live on !! am I mad ?
04 Nov 2010 19:22
Photo

KChally

Working hard to achieve our goal
02 Nov 2010 11:31
  • KChally's Photo
    KChally
    Goal Achieved
    23 May 2012 20:05
Photo

P.Rabbit

I have just bought the book so forgive me if i'm asking a question that has been asked before. Does the initial 2.5 hectares of land have to be all one field, or could it be say two or three ajoining small meadows?
22 Oct 2010 10:51
Photo

justdoit → saffire

yay im not alone then. Eventually i want a log cabin on the land. mobile is a good start if im left alone by the locals and planners. all i want is too live in my own woodland. Sad hey. good luck too you though!!
20 Oct 2010 09:59
Photo

dorsetfamilyman

book owner
18 Oct 2010 16:46
Photo

jenks2000

12 Oct 2010 14:39
Photo

davy

has not set their status
10 Oct 2010 16:22
Photo

saffire → justdoit

no I dont have planning. I too am going to just put my mobile on the land using the advice in the book and hope for the best (whilst fearing and planning for the worst!!)
05 Oct 2010 10:48
Photo

huck fin

28 Sep 2010 19:49
Photo

jenks2000

Hi to every body I just bought the amazing book farm to field and Its full of great stuff.
Im trying to help my brother out he was asaulted several years ago and suffered a stroke and brain injury, we had planning permisstion for stables which have been built but he has put a static caravan on there and sombody has already reported it can anybody give any advice PLEASE..
23 Sep 2010 13:29
Photo

surreydodger → bramble

Hi Mike
Yes, it is an uphill struggle all the way when it comes to planners. I think over the decades they have gained to much unbridled power and seem to have lost the plot. Our advantage is planners have a wide field of regs to learn whereas we are concerned with a small corner. If one is prepared to do the time in research, there is usually enough info on the net to find a solution to s...
21 Sep 2010 18:39
Photo

bramble → surreydodger

Thanks very much for your response to my post, it's a bit un-nerving to be faced with these people who are supposed to "know" and always say no. This land has sat there for 30 years and is just an eyesore, we have had problems with gypsy invasions and unauthorised use and all we are trying to do is improve it and put it to a useful purpose, you would think that these public servants...
21 Sep 2010 15:41
Photo

justdoit → saffire

hi, sorry to be nosey but have u got planning for your mobile home? i want to move onto my land and i havent got planning im just going to do it because it seems worse if you ask and then the planners say no and you do it anyway. so im thinking of seeing how it goes, and its the right time as the council doesnt have any money.
good luck
07 Sep 2010 13:34