Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

earthNwood → Cornish Gems

hello
28 Mar 2011 15:53
Photo

earthNwood

Hi, New here. Just wanted to say HI. Has anyone got the same interests as me? Got some land for sale on the land shop
28 Mar 2011 15:40
Photo

Sapphire

I believe in fair play and giving people a sporting chance.
09 Mar 2011 14:30
Photo

admin → katykins

I'm going to sell your rabbit hutch
08 Mar 2011 23:05
Photo

KChally → shepie

Hi Shepie, How you doing?
08 Mar 2011 22:00
  • Stuart Slattery's Photo
    Stuart Slattery
    Hi, would like to be registered as a book owner please
    14 Sep 2020 17:04
  • billythekid's Photo
    billythekid
    hi i paid for the book, but no way of contacting to find out about delivery, and i cant post on the forums???
    28 Jul 2021 18:00
  • billythekid's Photo
    billythekid
    hi i paid for the book, but no way of contacting to find out about delivery, and i cant post on the forums???
    28 Jul 2021 18:02
Photo

mayesemma

Hi just bought our lil piece of heaven and now working to make our dream business.
02 Feb 2011 23:09
Photo

freeborn

lol you remind me of me when i found out about it.
chemist normaly on have tiny 500ml bottles.
but its on ebay etc, if its for cleaning etc just get normal grade, it has a couple things in it to keep its shelf life i think.
but if you want to take it or use to clean water for animals etc get food grade, as its pure.
get the strongest grade.

20 Jan 2011 20:06
Photo

sodbuster → freeborn

Hi Freeborn.It was very decent of you to put in the amazing info on HP.I have done some basic research on this but i would very much appreciate your pdf version. I could read about this stuff for ages.Am i right in thinking that the best place to buy food grade HP is the chemist? Thank's Sodbuster-Phil
20 Jan 2011 19:34
Photo

Cornish Gems → Piglet

hi yes would like to see the relevant case law against siting of caravan for PDO living on land etc.
Phill
19 Jan 2011 14:39
Photo

Roots

has not set status yet
01 Dec 2010 19:52
Photo

Romany

has not set their status
23 Nov 2010 11:30
Photo

Piglet

That is really really kind of you to let me know. Is that magazine generally available? And was it this months? I will go out and try and buy one today - maybe from Country wide? Thanks. I have found one guy who will help for 15 pounds an hour and another professional who will have a look over information after I have done all of the work. We already have a bill of 20,000.
16 Nov 2010 11:56
Photo

happymanoftheworld → Piglet

Hi Rachel - just thought I would let you know that there is an excellent offer in "country smallholding" magazine for free planning advice for smallholders. The guys replies and they are really excellent. You need to send the coupon inside the magazine. I do not want to forum it as magazine would be inundated and we could lose out.My personal reply was emailed in 4 days and very helpful...
16 Nov 2010 11:46
Photo

happymanoftheworld → Groundhog

Hi - just curious - were you Derek O before groundhog - anyway - regarding magazine offer - thought you might be interested - I have cut and pasted the five questions and the answers (received four days after writing - amazing) It is a brilliant service/offer but suggest if using it make sure ALL q's you have are asked at one go because I think you are only allowed once free.
To sum up...
15 Nov 2010 15:55
Photo

che

Every cloud has a silver lining
14 Nov 2010 11:04