Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The number of active posts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Cornish Gems

Cornish Gems

Lord and Lady of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
  • LocationCornwall (formerly Devon)
Has anyone noticed that the number of posts for Steve has stuck at 48? If one goes to his profile though, it shows that his active posts number 79. This means that Steve should have been Farmer Giles and not Wurzel for quite some time. How did this happen?

che

che

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationSHROPSHIRE
His Dad does not want to give him a pay rise :lol:
che

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts
This is fairly common for me. If I was a plumber I'm pretty sure I'd have a house with a leaky tap lol

Resynching the users might fix it (or break everything). I'll give it a try.

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts
It's because I was really on 44 posts (should be 45 after this one). I suspect it was a problem carried over from the previous forum. Now everyone is resynched (apologies if your post count goes down since being reindexed, it will have removed any counts for posts that have been deleted).

Cornish Gems

Cornish Gems

Lord and Lady of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
  • LocationCornwall (formerly Devon)
Ahhh! But if we click on your name, we can see that the number of active posts has now shot up to 82!

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts
oops, there is a setting on each forum for "increment users post count" which was set to No on a this section and most of the boards under general. It was set to Yes for most of the boards under Topical Discussion.

Since I have no real valuable knowledge I tend to post in only General and here, hence my low perceived post count. I've readdressed this balance by setting every board to increment user post count. Have again rebuilt counts so you will probably have had yours increase too :)

Thanks for spotting this, I doubt I ever would have. But then I tend not to notice when girls have had their hair cut or when a wall has been painted a different colour in our office for a year either lol