Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Local Government Ombudsman Investigation

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Piglet

Piglet

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
Interesting reading - makes you wonder if it is even worth complaining. Rachel x

http://ombudsmanwatc...uncil_lies.html

che

che

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationSHROPSHIRE
As you say interesting reading and another reason to do away with self regulation.

On a more positive note like this forum internet sites are makeing a major impact on maladministration. It is becoming more and more difficult to hide info that helps citizens access their legal rights.

Dave C
che

Piglet

Piglet

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

As you say interesting reading and another reason to do away with self regulation.

On a more positive note like this forum internet sites are makeing a major impact on maladministration. It is becoming more and more difficult to hide info that helps citizens access their legal rights.

Dave C

That is true however I think that the planning Inspectorate may be the best option for a fair outcome xxx

che

che

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationSHROPSHIRE

That is true however I think that the planning Inspectorate may be the best option for a fair outcome xxx

They certainly seem to be willing to overule LPAs on a regular basis. :)
che

Piglet

Piglet

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

They certainly seem to be willing to overule LPAs on a regular basis. :)

Hi ~Dave how are you?

I got in touch with the guy who wrote that report and he had a very interesting reply - I can send it to you if you like.
He told me that you can take the decision to judicial review if it is within 3 months. Do you know anything about that?

SlowlySurely

SlowlySurely

Duckling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Thanks for posting that Rachel.
I would be interested in any more information. I have also been blatently lied to and mis led by planning officers.

Piglet

Piglet

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Thanks for posting that Rachel.
I would be interested in any more information. I have also been blatently lied to and mis led by planning officers.

Hi well you can check out the link I posted earlier, or let me have your email address and I will send you a reply I had. Basically what they are saying is that the LGO never finds that Officers have lied or certainly not in his investigation so maybe the best bet is the Inspectorate. If anyone has had a decision from the LGO that Planning Officers have lied then it would certainly be interesting to hear from them. Rachel x

hobbitmeadow

hobbitmeadow

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNorfolk
If you feel you have been lied to server the individual with an affidavit, with a point by point breakdown of questions you feel have been lets say misleading.

Do this to the individual by name not the legal person, serve it on a 30 day notice making sure you state this is being served to the individual something along these lines

Dear Sir,
Without prejudice:

I am enclosing the following Affidavit : Statement of Facts ref. : XXXXXXXXX

1 XXXXXX
2XXXXXXX
3XXXXXXX
and so on stating as many dates and facts as possible

Do not ignore the above Affidavit.

I now demand that all of the above Affidavit conditions be met and presented in Affidavit format, sworn under oath or attestation, point by point, under penalty of perjury and upon your full commercial liability.

Signed and sealed this ____________________ day of ______________________, 20____.

By: ___________________ (Affiant)
Fred Adam : in rerum natura

Without any admission of any liability whatsoever, and with all Natural, Inalienable Human Rights reserved.

Remember an affidavit is a powerful document so only state truth in it.

Get it witnessed by a public notary this will cost about £25 but worth every penny.

If you do not get a reply with in the 30 days with all your questions answered, then send a second letter called a notice of cure.
In this all you do is state you give them a further 3 days to answer the questions just in case the letter got miss placed.

if still no reply then send a 3rd letter Notice of Default in this you tell them they have defaulted on the affidavit and if you get this witnessed again by a public notary.
this is recognised a a court judgement in your favour.

Remember they have to answer every question point by point as you have put them to them.
So you can make the questions as easy or as hard as you like THEY HAVE TO ANSWER Truthfully, and by sending it to the individual not a legal corporation it can have a better effect, as you are making that person make true claim to what they have said with out the backing of the corporation they work for.

It tends to shake them a bit to tell the truth as all their worldly good are on the line.

Remember send everything by recorded post.

Mark