Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Storage Containers

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

PumpkinEater

PumpkinEater

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationScotland
Hi - I recently spoke to someone about storage containers and they said that I could purchase and then fill one up on their land and then that they would transport it (complete with contents) for £100 plus VAT to my land. I have seen on other postings that Dave says put some farming stuff in it.

What I want to know is, how come other people can 'hire' a storage container placed wherever requested and then fill it up with all sorts of funny items? Why did they not seem to need planning permission? Is there a time limit on these? When I asked the local company, they said that so long as I paid the rental, then I would be OK.

My problem is that I have quite a lot of furniture to place in 'storage' and I really would prefer that it was close to hand.

Rita