Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LA Planning - 3 years and now new query!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mountain View

Mountain View

Piglet

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
Hello Dave

We spoke briefly last year after I had bought your book and had a thorough read - inspirational to say the least.

Quick synopsis -  bought 8 acres of land in 2004.  Tried to get stables via Planning - refused.  Appealed - upheld.

Decided to make the land earn its keep via various ways to include free range eggs, etc and applied via farm planning to put a barn on the farm in March 2007.  So many problems with the administration of this application which are too numerous to mention, but the main problem is that the officer never, and I repeat never, informs me of a query until 2 months after receipt of my last response and then its only when I actually get hold of the officer and not vice versa.

Any way, in all the time that this planning application has been going on there has been no mention of the train carriage on our land.  It has been insitu for in excess of 30 years, even my husbands father remembers seeing it when he was little, and now in November the officer has asked me when I am removing it. Part of her email stated that once I agreed to its removal she would compile the report to put  in front of the deciding body! :o

I have responded stating that there is no intention of removing or moving the train carriage and am still awaiting a response.

Your thoughts on this particular matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Tracey

Guest_Dave_*

Guest_Dave_*
  • Guests
Sorry, but you need to be a Field to Farm book owner to fully access this section of the forum.

To buy the Field to Farm book click the Products button to the left of the forum. If you are already a book owner please register or sign in and private message Admin the last word on Page 2.

Mountain View

Mountain View

Piglet

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
Sorry, but you need to be a Field to Farm book owner to fully access this section of the forum.

To buy the Field to Farm book click the Products button to the left of the forum. If you are already a book owner please register or sign in and private message Admin the last word on Page 2.

Guest_Dave_*

Guest_Dave_*
  • Guests

Mountain View

Mountain View

Piglet

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts