Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone know a lot about campsite rules?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sscale

Sscale

Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello

I'm looking for someone to chat with about campsites.
I don't think the F2F is an option for me, too expensive for land, and not sure I'm in it for the animals (although a petting zoo or sanctuary appeals to me...)

Anyway, myself and my partner are u,timately looking for a way to live on our own land, but also have a small dream of having a modest campsite possibly with yurts.

Does anyone know lots about this side of things that I can ask some questions of?
Thanks in advance :-)

Sunnysouthdevon

Sunnysouthdevon

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
If your not in it for ' farming ' or ' animals ' then maybe this isn't the forum for you...... Sorry if that sounds harsh

Sscale

Sscale

Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
My wording may have came across wrong. What I meant was I don't feel I can manage large scale animal farming in which to satisfy the functional test/minimum needs. Therefore, need to look at other business options.

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the deep south west
the biggest problem you will have is changing the use of agriculture land, and to be honest, most on here feel that is right,
farms….are allowed so many pitches to bring in needed cash, towards the business, but the number is low, agri land should be used for agri purpose
this is why the f2f members have such a strong view,

we have very limited land in this country, sadly the councils, are building on more and more land, this is why many of us believe, the land should be used for farming,

serious question….would you consider somewhere like france, that has much more land ?