Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Our planning application is live! Have I done ok??

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poplarcait

Poplarcait

Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi all,

this is my first time posting on here. I did not come across this website until a couple of weeks ago, as such we have not followed the steps. However, I thought you may find our planning application of interest, or may be able to give pointers.

It is live, & here is the link http://planning.broa...l=O2F5ZQTBFWO00

You can read everything about us pretty much on there and view all of the documents apart from the financial ones. I put everything together myself so forgive me if you think it is not much cop!

My other point for posting here is in sheer desperation, if anyone would like to leave a supporting comment of any kind we would be so so so grateful! We have customers and villagers who are going to do so, but the more the better, especially those with knowledge with smallholdings/farms. We do not get on particularly well with our neighbours (they do not like living next to a farm) but it was a farm before we got here!  We do our best to make things up to them and keep things good between us, even when they complain to anyone and everyone and various authorities. All authorities happy. We had to apply for retrospective planning permission for some of the farm buildings we put up last year, this was thankfully granted.

Anyway, good luck to all!!!

Chris1

Chris1

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationCheshire
Ha... Neighbours is neighbours! Some are good, some are bad... You'll often find that folks move from town to country, then whinge
about the sounds & smells of the country.
Congratulations & good luck with your enterprise. You must run it for you though, not the NIMBYs.