Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Latest from the council...

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Hi Tony did the council actually give your correspondance stating "You may have the said mobile for the significant period of 5 years" Ive never heard of that before what you effectively have achieved is a temp application,altho it has always been allowed to have a mobile for engineering works and you can take  5 years to build the barn, i havent heard on here an LPA giving you the thumbs up.

I would be very happy with that result they are on the back foot  

tottenham

tottenham

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Locationvery south of watford

Iam only the postman.

What people do with the info is up to them.

i don't think anyone will get 5 years to build a barn

I will also add i (my opinion) that if you build the barn as soon as you can it will show  the EO that you are very serious with your plans. 

He is one who reports back to the planners, Stay on site for animal welfare, You applied for the barn so bl......y build it. You have 3 years to build the bussness and it will be easier wouldn't it with a barn.The planners iam afraid also read F2F

Do try to change  the caravan no one wants to see a seaside caravan in a nice field, weatherboarding will make it  look agricultural.

Try and think outside the book (sometimes) and think what do people see, for you its a lovely farm for others an eyesore.

you= refers to everyone 

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts
Totenham has described the way we did it to a T apart from we applied for a seasonal workers dwelling for lambing ( sheep = wooly fluffy things ) after we hadput up 60x50 out of the 100x50 we had planning for to show investment etc and stayed there for 8 months until we put in for 3 yrs temp
The mobiles ( one storage) were well screened by the banks round the site , Then clad in timber after we got 3 yrs temp .
Amazing how we think alike sometimes my friend

tottenham

tottenham

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Locationvery south of watford
She pie my Mac blown up so I am on the phone! Yes 8 months stay again shows the plannersyou doing it the right way as BB we don't want a war. Sorry big fingers small keys.

tonydockers

tonydockers

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

i wrote stating engineering no definative date but consent states 5 years so this is a good gauge, i then got letter back acknowledge reasons ie engineering and no further action...

nothing else to add at this stage

tonydockers

tonydockers

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

I just typed a long reply and mac wiped it, argh

We have a legitimate 3 years i reckon, 2000 tons of material for track and large barn, im building not just the engeneering items but a business also, saturday and sunday 12 hours each is 24 hours, that would be enough to amount to full time, im sure i could argue that because money is tight moving 2000 tons of material by hand will take a while, why give 5 years to finish it if they are going to then rush you????

Our enforcement officer is hated by many, personally our dealings have been very professional, she now knows who she is dealing with and how i operate, i am sure io have not heard the last from her, but i will not be pushed off course by her or any other official, i have my plans and i am developing them behind the scenes everyday, i am especially keen to see some tangable proof of CL working on more than just electric poles, because if that shows itself as i think it will then i am fully adopting it and i will do what i want when i want because my issues are not with this first stage but more the second as the environment agency wont support what i want to do being as im in the flood plain....

the scenario you paint is one i am aware of as many friends have experienced the same..