Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

means test topic as a seperate thread

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dudman

dudman

Duckling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Locationwest midlands
hi all

me again causing more trouble :rolleyes:

could we start to develope the private section to create other sections,to help ease searches and have more specific subject searches and improve the structure of the content/imformation stored within
this forum.

my first sugestion could we have a section based on means test critera.then Q&A can be kept with this section ?

i am sorry if i have upset / trod on any ones toes its just my thoughts
Regards
Ray
west Midlands

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts
Hi,

New section created and a couple of topics moved. Moderators can finish the job of moving topics into this area should they wish to.

Thanks,

Steve

Cornish Gems

Cornish Gems

Lord and Lady of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
  • LocationCornwall (formerly Devon)
Thanks Steve - we have moved one. Could we also please have a thread for 'existing buildings' and do you think the functional tests should be included with the Means Tests or be in a separate thread?

Dudman - don't forget of course than you can always do a search for the relevant words in the window showing a magnifying glass and the words 'Search & press enter' at the very top of the Community page. It's been playing hide and seek and it took us ages to find out where it is now.

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts
Hi,

I have renamed some of the forums to make them a bit clearer. Do we have enough existing buildings threads to justify it's own forum? What's everyone's opinion... is there a high level topic that might cover this? It seems like it might just fit under planning permission alongside the other questions. I'm trying to get away from too many sections as Dave is still new to the forum and currently goes into each section one by one to answer questions.

I guess we could have a 'Doesn't require planning permission' section and move topics that get answered No when people say do they need planning into there. Maybe then people might read that section and think.. wow, I didn't know I could do that without planning.

Thanks,

Steve

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Hi,

I have renamed some of the forums to make them a bit clearer. Do we have enough existing buildings threads to justify it's own forum? What's everyone's opinion... is there a high level topic that might cover this? It seems like it might just fit under planning permission alongside the other questions. I'm trying to get away from too many sections as Dave is still new to the forum and currently goes into each section one by one to answer questions.

I guess we could have a 'Doesn't require planning permission' section and move topics that get answered No when people say do they need planning into there. Maybe then people might read that section and think.. wow, I didn't know I could do that without planning.

Thanks,

Steve

Think thats a good idea it will stop you guys repeating answers,I am as Guilty as the next for asking the same question just with a different senario,problem is you read so much info and just when you think you have it all water tight,bullet proof,cant fail,you start questioning your plan ! Simple list cans,and cant do's this can be added to and members who ask same question can be refered to it Regards Derek