Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Caravan refused for engineer works

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
We have told our council that we are going to bring on a caravan to stay in whilst building our barns which have pp. I have copied their response and a "similar" apparently case to our own that had a enforcement notice on and lost.. if this is the case how are others able to stay in a caravan whilst doing their barns?

’m afraid you have incorrectly applied Paragraph 9 of Schedule 1 of the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960. I refer you to the attached appeal decision which appears to be very similar to your own circumstances. In previous correspondence I have made it very clear what a caravan can be used for and that we do not believe you have need for any further caravans/structure on the holding. At present you still have 2 caravans on site, one is in breach of an enforcement notice and you still have not stipulated when it will be removed.

I note your wish to cooperate, however, I find it very difficult to work with you when you do not listen to the advice I give you. I am advising you not to bring any further structures, caravans or erect any other buildings onto the land. As stipulated in the previous email correspondence today I will need an actual move date for the caravan and the removal of the hardstanding covered by the enforcement notice by Friday (26 September). I am also advising you once the caravan has been removed, not to bring it back on to the land (as you stated at the site visit) as you will still be in breach of the enforcement notice.

I’m afraid you have incorrectly applied Paragraph 9 of Schedule 1 of the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960. I refer you to the attached appeal decision which appears to be very similar to your own circumstances. In previous correspondence I have made it very clear what a caravan can be used for and that we do not believe you have need for any further caravans/structure on the holding. At present you still have 2 caravans on site, one is in breach of an enforcement notice and you still have not stipulated when it will be removed.

http://www.pcs.plann...sion Letter.pdf

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Sorry, but you need to be a Field to Farm book owner to fully access this section of the forum.

To buy the Field to Farm book click the Products button to the left of the forum. If you are already a book owner please register or sign in and private message Admin the last word on Page 2.

boiow

boiow

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
Sorry, but you need to be a Field to Farm book owner to fully access this section of the forum.

To buy the Field to Farm book click the Products button to the left of the forum. If you are already a book owner please register or sign in and private message Admin the last word on Page 2.

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the deep south west

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts

elegantstorm

elegantstorm

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests

billie

billie

Lamb

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Locationsouth coast