Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Refusal of entry on land

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Topper is correct.

Firstly notify your council that you are removing - their implied rights of access- and that you only meet with people on site who have written permission from yourself to be there. Anyone without your written permission will be trespass. Tell them explicitly you do not give them permission to take photographs.

Then as topper says put the notice up at your entrance. The Notice of denied rights of implied access to anyone who does not have written permission.

The taking of photographs is known as trespassory takings.

This works with WHOMEVER you DO NOT want on your property. BUT you must send them NOTICE first.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
A technical note: if you erect a sign on your land about TRESPASS. It should read TRESPASS, and not trespassing or trespassers. One is past tense and one is future tense. You can't take someone to court for a future offence.....not yet anyhow

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
We only allow the Council on site with written permission from us, but the one time we refused them on to site, they went and got a warrant and came back with Police and 2 Dog controllers for our Shih Tzu haha!, The Dog handlers could not believe that the Planning department called them in for a "toy" dog. So with that the Police and the Dog handlers came in the Caravan for a cup of tea, and the Shih Tzu was then in nearly every photograph of evidence used by the council, one Dog pulling tape measure as tug of was, my favorite one of her is when the council officer is on his hands and knees looking under the caravan and our Dog is licking his face, very funny!.

How can you stop them from being able to gain a warrant?

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Answer you can't. But now you have evidence of trespass.

They have supplied you with the evidence you need to precise them for trespass. / that is providing you warned them they'd be trespassing.

I had exactly the same situation for my property. 1 police riot van, 1 police Range Rover and 2 dog units for a civil matter..!!

The police are there purely as an intimidatory presence. To make you capitulate. I see you, like me are made of stronger stuff.

mel

mel

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Can it be classed as trespass if they have a warrant with them?

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Yes. As the warrant is unlawful. Guaranteed. Was it signed with a wet ink signature with the signatories name printed clearly beneath. And dated?

NO

the answer is ALWAYS No Because whoever signs a document is liable for that document.

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Warrants are bought in this county at Taunton magistrates court for £18 each. I know this because I rang them. I recorded the phone call too

Guest_lumpnuggin_*

Guest_lumpnuggin_*
  • Guests
Tom Bombadil Has made some very interesting points. Well worth re reading and taking note of. I'm interested Tom do you have experience of filing at queens bench case? you seem to have the knowledge to defend yourself adequately against the councils.

All the best

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the deep south west

the problem is ..getting the magistrate to show their on oath….the police seem to not understand all the rules, and back the magistrate. as the police only seem to understand legal, and not law...as we know, when the magistrate is acting on behalf of the councils, they are being paid….tis a very corrupt world we live in...