Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best Plot Youve Seen But Didnt Go For So Are Happy To Share With Others

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Would be interested to view any links about pieces of land people may have been thinking about or found or missed or what ever,just a plot they thought would work be interesteing to see the pieces in different parts of the country 

adrian007

adrian007

Farmer Giles

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

arrghhh - there are loads - my savings floated around the £60000 mark for a while, just enough to buy 12.5 acres or so. There was a great 13 acre field up near Bath, which I thought wasn't good enough (it was) and another down near Yeovil which got scuppered by the stockmarket going the wrong way.

Now we're buying in Cornwall, because land prices have risen and we just want to crack on with things.

Very exciting times coming up!

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Saviles Haywards Heath    Land At Ifield

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the deep south west

Here is one to avoid like the plague…. its up for £85k it has 5 acres and full PP for the barn…. i think you could get it for £50K 

Downsides… the barn wall backs on to the neighbours back garden…lets say she wasn't the most welcoming…  :prankster:

you would need to build a 20ft road unto the barn..as the neighbour bought the access….. the Electric would be a issue..as the two neighbours will not allow electric over their land..even though its written in their contract that they must allow……. i think having bad neighbours would make any nice place bad...

anyway !!!! yer tis..its in south wales

http://www.reesricha...drooms=&branch=

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the deep south west

this one is cheap enough, but you would need an extra acre….. some good points, but slope's ..so sheep would be the main keeper

http://www.phillipsl...devon-ex38-8at/

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Taddiport  everyone in Torrington looks across to see what your doing