Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't access members forums??

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

surreydodger

surreydodger

Agricultural Planning Advisory Service

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex
Hi Steve,

Can't seem to make it into the members forums. Each time I click on one, I get the following message

This board is password protected and you have not provided the correct password during this session

It isn't offering any field to enter a password ??? (perhpas it hasn't got the right planning permission :))

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts
Hi,

This should now be fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Steve

surreydodger

surreydodger

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex
No worries. Thx Steve :)

jav

jav

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Hi

I seem to be having the same problem too.
I have bought the book and a member, but everytime I go into say planning then or another one,
it asks me to log on again.

Good idea tho

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts
Yeah, sorry about that. As mentioned it was all done in a bit of a rush and I had to use a forum mod to password protect. At the moment I know it's frustrating to have to enter the password on each individual board. Hopefully this will all be solved by the new forum software.

Darkstar

Darkstar

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Hi,
I have both books. How do I get a password to the members section of the forum?
Thanks
Faye

surreydodger

surreydodger

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex
Hi Darkstar,

When you try to access the private forums it should ask you to enter a password and request a specific word which is the same in either book

Darkstar

Darkstar

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
It doesn't request a word from the book, just requests a password when I try

surreydodger

surreydodger

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex
Oooop, sry Darkstar. It's been so long since I did it myself I'd forgotten the proocedure. The answer to the password is in the General Chat forum. Basically, its as follows.

If you do already have the book then you will already have the password. The password is the last word on page 2 of Dave's book (every book that Dave has ever written has the same last word on page 2 and the pages are numbered).

Darkstar

Darkstar

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Thank you
xx

oldmeadowfarm

oldmeadowfarm

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationS yks
Hi it seems everybody is having the same trouble, ME ALSO

Dek
(OldMeadowFarm)

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts
Hey, this is an older problem. Yours should be resolved now, I just needed a message with the password so I could put you into the book owners group. Give it a try and let me know if you have any problems.

porkchop

porkchop

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
hello everyone

is it possible to change the password that you are given by field to farm as i have to keep copying and pasting into the password box because when i type it in it says error, i type it as it was emailed to me with small and upper case letters and numbers.

cheers

porkchop

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts
If you private message me the password I'll add you to the book owners group. Then you'll never need to enter the password again and the annoying adverts will go away too.