Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

# Important! Validating Forum Accounts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

admin

admin

Littlest Hobo

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

For those who are newly registered on the forum the process is as follows:

As part of the signup / registration process you will be sent a confirmation email with a link inside it.

You absolutely must find this email and click the link otherwise you will be forever in the 'validating' group. It could be in your inbox, your spam folder, junk mail etc.. look everywhere.

Some email clients disable links. In which case you may have to copy and paste the link into your browser bar.

We require that you click the email link to validate that you have a real email account to deter spammers. The forum would quickly descend into chaos if I removed this step.

If you have any problems please email [email protected]

PS. Signup / Registration + clicking the validation link makes you a forum member. If you then wish to become a book owner please send a message to Admin with the last word on page 2 of the book and I'll upgrade you (usually within 24 hours or when I next check)