Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

agricultural land receiving income from motorspot

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ymp

ymp

Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi i have 20 acres of groung in one enclosure, i purchased it 13 years ago the land is agricultural,but i diversify the use of it by using  my permitted development rights by hireing it out to moto cross clubs. what i would like to do is to get, shall we say a caretaker/ security type person with a love of smallholding to live on the land, am i thinking in the right dirrection or barking up the wrong tree, ive read f2f and i believe ive not come acrross  the same scenario, unless ive not read it properly, would anybody have any thoughts or experiences of this i would appreciate any input , many thanks ymp 

billie

billie

Lamb

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Locationsouth coast
If you mean the permitted development rights that allow you certain things for no more than 28 days a year, I am not absolutely certain, but i believe that activities involving motorised vehicles are not included, however it could be a regional thing, you need to discreetly check it out.