Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

where to get all answer about land

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

preludaltd

preludaltd

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

who must answer all the questions relating land-land agency who sell land or you must hire some competent person to do sirvey onto that land?

we findet nice peace of agricultural land but couple thinks worries us-land is with boundary with national park,and where to get information or this peace of land is in outstanding natural etc. and about clauses and bla bla :)

Devon Cream

Devon Cream

Piglet

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

You can ask the agents selling the land some questions. When you want to find out more, you make an offer for the land and if it is accepted then you can ask more questions. There are a lot of questions you can ask without having to use a solicitor or lawyer. These questions are called Enquiries before Contract and there are some special ones for agricultural land.

However, if you have read the book, then you know that we are advised not to buy certain types of land and I think you should read that section again.

tim'rous beastie

tim'rous beastie

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationSomerset

I thought Cornish Gems offered some kind of service to purchasers, seems it's for post-offer though but have a read at http://www.fieldtofa...egal-documents/

preludaltd

preludaltd

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

i read book every day for couple time :) i got information that land is not in outstanding beauty area and i think must b not a problem follow the book ,because land is not in national park area,just has boundary ...

preludaltd

preludaltd

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

can anyone explain,agent sent message saying that land just for agricultural and equestrian use ONLY..this means this is some covenant or what?

and clawback for 25 years,who about if i dont have any plans of selling in a future this peace of land,this still have effects or not?because is we start smallholding,camping site,in a future we will be living in that land and i thing if we not going to sell this land this means its not effect us this uplift?

billie

billie

Lamb

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Locationsouth coast
The agricultural/equestrian use is probably just its lawful use, . The 25 year clawback may only relate to uplift in value when sold, but you need to be very sure, a solicitor would be able to give you a definitive answer.You may be able to change the terms of the clawback agreement to exclude a single dwelling and improvements for agricultural use.this would allow you to pursue your goal and still allow the vendor to profit if you gained planning permision for multiple houses. We have a similiar agreement with our land,however this is a "gentlemans agreement" not a contract.

preludaltd

preludaltd

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

how to check or land has any flood zones?in a map looks like half of land has extend of extreme flood.i checked website enviroment agency in there its shows that half of land has zone 2,but half its ok.its possible in a future to build house in land where half is flood zone?land is 6.6h and affected arrea is 3.6h thats means we have left normal land to do business and later build house in that 3.6h.....