Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

retirement sale

For sale

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

mallard242

mallard242

Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationhampshire

Hi, for those of you just starting out, here i have for sale, all our chickens, ranging from serama's, pekins, light sussex, warrens, etc, ducks, khaki, cayuga, etc, geese mainly ebden, 1 chinese,1 heinze, and rabbits, meat and pet, all our stock are breeding, eggs and meat,all houses to go with them, house are hand made or factory, feeders, drinkers, feed bins,  stock fencing, rabbit wire, loads of posts, open top ibc's x4, i think 3000ltr water tank, other water containers, corrugated roofing sheets clear and iron, numerous raised beds, put up but not even used yet, avairy panels used as pens, sheep drench guns, milk bottles, everything we have to do with animals is going, 3 sheds of varying size and condition,  there is possible things not listed that we have got, ill health for both of us is forcing sale,  now if you got this far, you are proberly keen, price?? well talk to me and we will sort something out. i would rather it go as a job lot.

tim'rous beastie

tim'rous beastie

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationSomerset

If you're selling your land maybe the purchaser would be interested?  Try the accidental smallholder and downsizer, i've seen post similar to yours where everything has been spoken for in a day or two. 

Happy retirement, bet you won't miss the mud!

mallard242

mallard242

Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationhampshire

thankyou for your comments, have put on accidental smallholder. i am a tenant, i rent a large paddock for my fowl, hence why stock wire and post are available to

no we wont miss mud

Devon Cream

Devon Cream

Piglet

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

I had assumed that as you were not answering messages that you had found a buyer for your stock.

What a pity you won't be missing the mud because I am sure lots of us have sackfuls of the stuff we would willingly give to you FOC!  LOL

good saddle

good saddle

Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello, where are you based? i'm in Northamptonshire.

Thanks Ciaran.

tottenham

tottenham

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Locationvery south of watford

Ciaran 

check the date of post, probably sold by now

good saddle

good saddle