Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aquaponics

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

dilangar

dilangar

Goose

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWest sussex
Would you be running a diary on setting up your new venture! :)

hobbitmeadow

hobbitmeadow

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNorfolk
We had not thought of doing a diary, but yes we will try to give as much info as we can, as i said earlier we are planning on videoing the process as we build our system.
So maybe we will do a form of video diary,

Also we have managed to rope in a family member that is a boat builder to make us some molds from GRP so we will be able to produce our own 8ft x 3ft fiberglass beds on site. ( bribery gets you every where, with our family LOL ) so that will cut a lot of costs. and time.
so watch this space for more details

mcmiley

mcmiley

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
I've just joined, but have been looking into tech-agriculture for a little while. I came across aquaponics a couple of weeks ago and was knocked out by how simple yet efficient it is. As such I have just bought a copy of Sylvia Bernstein's Aquaponic Gardening, which I would highly recommend if you don't already have a copy.
Thank you for posting the pdf documents, I look forward to reading them after the book.
I'd very much appreciate updates on your project and wish you all the best with your venture. Hopefully I'll soon be making the first steps in my dream to set up an aquaponic system.
All the best,
mcmiley

Romany

Romany

Farmer Giles

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Wow this sounds amazing! Have you found anywhere to purchase yet? Add me to the long list of people who want to know how you get on and how to do it!

Romany