Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Farm Visit

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts
In a recent post which I cant find I commented on a farm inspection and the critiria required,I have been through this process many times with various officials from various govt depts.I may have given the impression that it is a walk in the park and not important.I would just like to add that the RPA now also carry out these inspections to check on non compliance issues that you are bound by when recieving single farm payment.These issues include the things I mentioned in the post.Now if you have a minor fail with the others they will advice you send you a letter and maybe comeback.Now the RPA when they come for every non compliance you have they will reduce your annual single farm payment by 3 to9%.Now very simple things can be classed as non compliance so it pays to keep uptodate with paperwork as they will give you only 2 days before a visit maximum warning