Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Agricultural Minimum Wage

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cornish Gems

Cornish Gems

Lord and Lady of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
  • LocationCornwall (formerly Devon)

is minimum wage the national standard or the agricultural min wage? if agricultural, what level?

It would appear these two figures are factual and probably deserve a pinned topic where they could be updated appropriately.
The other figures created by planners could also be added together with replies to letters asking there justification for including this in planning decisions. Variations will discredit these figures and strengthen our submissions. Although I am no lawyer I do have considerable experience dealing with legal matters. My training was based on the fact that a good case preparation was 99% perspiration & 1% inspiration. This site will provide many snippets that will be of use but no one can give cast iron guarantees as to how others will interpret your case.

In this application jayhelen New Forest Application, there is the following snippet of information.....

"This figure is more than equivalent to an agricultural worker on a management grade 6 wage of £17,992. (“See Agricultural Budgeting and Costing Book “ May 2011 page 297)"

This topic is pinned in accordance with Dave C's suggestion. Let us hope that it can be updated in some way when the figures change again.

helend

helend

Turkey

• Book Owners
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationBrecon Beacons
I found the info in this link quite useful, esp if we need to boost income above basic AMW for whatever reason, planners, mortgage, future occupants' likely earnings etc

http://www.direct.go...rkers/DG_179612

think fudging figures with overtime, night work and on call duties...