Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Foxphillips

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts
I suppose every site needs a MOLE

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
A

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
A

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
I asked admin who foxphillips was a couple of years ago and this was his answer.

Hi, that will be an automated bot. The account is set to validating and marked as spam. That's why they have no profile and can't actually see anything on the site except empty forums.
We do that because otherwise the bot operators know something is broken and attempt to fix their code. Better to show them a working page with no info so it never gets fixed.

Hope this help

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts
Thanks Ronnie , are you still being left alone ?
Until two days ago you could click on the profile and see who had looked etc
Now it just says you don't have permission for that
Not that I care too much just wondered

A

A

Is deleted posts you knew that

Ronnie the pommy

Ronnie the pommy

Calf

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Yes Shepie, we're still here after nearly 2 years of returning to our farm. Even though the council took me to court last year over a breach of enforcement notice (which was an unfair hearing and completely corrupted by the judge) I did ask the judge if he could force me off my property and have my mobile removed, which he replied that he didn't have the power or authority to force me off but he only had the power to fine me. My next move is to make a claim against the council in a higher court. I'm also about to start building the barn that I did get permission for just over 3 years ago

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts
Good progress sounds positive for you