Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanted - place to site caravan and keep horse for winter Redruth/Helston area

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

kerrycelt

kerrycelt

Chick

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCornwall

Hello,

I'm looking for somewhere within 5m radius of Porkellis and Cornwall College to site 2 caravans and keep a horse for  6 mths this winter. This is for myself and my youngest son - I'm self employed, he's at college, plus my elderly cob, a driving horse, who's come to retire with me.

We are both fit and hard working and would consider any farm work, helping with livestock/ horses, labouring, painting and decorating, cleaning or housekeeping, combined with rent.

There's more about me on my profile.

Cheers Kerry

07743 711950

Phae

Phae

Duckling

• Book Owners
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCornwall
Hi there. You could try Silverwell Farm near St.Agnes. They used to be a certified site, but loads of people live there, nice crowd. They charge £2 a night, tap and loo. Might do for short term? You can put a free ad in West Briton online buy and sell section, they have an agricultural bit. Good luck!