Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Breaking news - complaint!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

adrian007

adrian007

Farmer Giles

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

We've had a complaint.

Oh yes.

a couple of months back we had BT come and give us a telephone line and internet.

Today they have been out again - it seems we are slowing down the internet.

FFS - we only have the generator on a few hours a day, when it isn't on we have no internet at all.

I think one of our neighbours is not as supportive as they could be!

tonydockers

tonydockers

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

wohahahahaha i just gotta laugh

bramblebasher

bramblebasher

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 509 posts

Adrian, your humour will carry you through this process you clearly have it all in perspective.

Apparently my farm upsets the game shooting fraternity as it's changed the countryside! Ah ha ha! If I have pissed those imbeciles off then mission accomplished ;)

tonydockers

tonydockers

Wurzel

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Think you were tagged on facebook to the swan that flew in to our BT line the other day, poor little thing looked fine but wouldnt fly, so swan sanctuary collected, i was smiling at the time because i had just read your bt story 

adrian007

adrian007

Farmer Giles

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

yes, it was funny, a conversation amongst three people, who only know each other from a different website and by different names!