Welcome to Field to Farm Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

the track…….

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the deep south west

hi guys

I have most things in order, but there is one issue that needs clarification...

the main entrance…….as it stands now, there is 45ft long by 13ft wide entrance..12ft gates plus posts at either end, i will be putting 2x 14ft gates on, one at each end of the entrance and widening the entrance to 16ft

i will need to run a track in from the entrance, to where the barn will go, this will need a bit of the sloping taken away, .i have no problems making it look tidy, with a new hedge planted behind….. the track will be approx 63mts long from the road, and the main entrance will be widened to 16ft from 13ft,  this will not need any trees taken down, but will have a little earth moved...

now, i know i will have to get the sub base material passed by the LPA..and i have looked into what they like to see..so i will be using MOT 1 grade sub base, 

but here is the question…do i need to apply for a 28 notice to dig out the track….not lay the sub base, just dig out, ready for the sub base……so it will look something like this,before the sub base goes down

as it is now 

track3_zps4765aacb.jpg

[/URL]

with the track dug out and levelled

track2_zpsa5c37f74.jpg

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts
Sorry, but you need to be a Field to Farm book owner to fully access this section of the forum.

To buy the Field to Farm book click the Products button to the left of the forum. If you are already a book owner please register or sign in and private message Admin the last word on Page 2.

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
Sorry, but you need to be a Field to Farm book owner to fully access this section of the forum.

To buy the Field to Farm book click the Products button to the left of the forum. If you are already a book owner please register or sign in and private message Admin the last word on Page 2.

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

sodbuster

sodbuster

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Groundhog

Groundhog

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

shepie

shepie

Lord of the Manor

• Moderators
  • 1,073 posts

j and H

j and H

Lord of the Manor

• Book Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts